- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Proficiency with preparing and modeling financial ratios and analytics.
- Ability to learn ERP systems including proprietary products. Previous experience with Syspro and Agris a plus.
- Financial and reporting software familiarity. Previous experience with Planful or similar reporting software a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Oriented towards process improvement.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player, with a positive, can do attitude who works well with employees at all levels of the organization.
The salary range for this position is $100,000 to $110,000 with additonal earning potential. The Company offers insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision as well as 401(k) with employer match.