Qualifications and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill or ability necessary to perform this job successfully:
- A high school diploma or GED
- Class A Driver License required
- Minimum 2 years of experience required
- Oral & written communication skills. Must be able to read and write in English in order to keep an accurate log book, inspection reports, maintenance reports, and accident/incident reports
- Customer Service oriented.
- Strong time management – must be punctual and able to meet deadlines.
- Proficient organizational skills. Attentive to detail and able to maintain records per described requirements.
- Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to perform repetitive motion activities throughout the day.
- Requires getting into and out of the truck frequently.
- Must be able to lift and/or move 60 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Must be able to work 10-12 hours per day, 5 days a week.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts.
- The employee will be regularly exposed to very dusty and noisy conditions
- The employee will be exposed to outdoor weather conditions
- The employee may be exposed to chemicals used in the process
Note: Valid Driver’s License required for insurance purposes. Plant Management retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of this position at any time.